What is ACE?
The Advanced Center for Excellence (ACE) is a unit at The College of Fashion and Design (CFD) accredited by the Ministry of Education, Higher Education Affairs in UAE and licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) in Dubai. The Center aims to train individuals to develop requisite employability skills and proficiency. ACE provides individuals with innovative and quality training that achieves reliable results, and facilitates creative programs using exceptional resources designed to make trainees adept professionals.
- Great Location: At the heart of Dubai with easy access from main roads and close public transport links. The campus is situated amongst marvelous architecture with walking distance to the iconic Burj Khalifa, World’s tallest tower, and surrounded by amazing restaurants and shops.
- Highly-qualified Instructors
- Amazing services: Free Parking, Free Coffee and Refreshments, Free Materials, and Free Access to Library Resources
- Registration fee: AED 250 (non refundable)
- Full course fee is payable upon registration.
- ACE reserves the right to cancel a course if necessary. If a course is cancelled, tuition fees are refunded.
- An email will be sent to confirm receipt of your registration. Five (5) business days prior to the scheduled date of the course we will confirm your attendance and provide venue information via email.
- Cancellations are accepted in writing up to 15 business days prior to the scheduled course date. After that date, the full course fee is payable.
- If you cannot attend the scheduled course, we would welcome a substitute participant in writing up to 5 business days prior to the scheduled course date.
- To assist us with improving future courses, we may contact you for additional feedback.