Career support services will be provided to educate, prepare and assist students as they pursue career development & job search process, and will be available throughout the year.
This department will establish industry relations, industry advisory board and serve as a place for employers to advertise job openings and for students to access this information.
The options and events through which this will happen are:
- One to one career coaching/counseling
- Career Development Inventories and Assessments
- Preparing for the world of work
- Group seminars on career and work readiness topics
- Industry/Internship Connectivity