1. a. Offer Robust Curriculum in Fashion Business Management and Fashion Design with a creative mix of General Education, Core, Concentration, Elective Courses, and Research in-tune with industry trends.
1. b. Enroll the Best Global Talent for Innovation in Thriving Fashion & Design Industry.
1. c. Launch Integrated Review System to incorporate QA Processes Ensuring Academic Quality and Integrity as per the Standards of the Licensing and Accrediting Bodies.
2. a. Create a channel to respond to the region’s need, for a professional workforce equipped with core competencies and technical expertise.
2. b. Establish collaborative relationships with Industry in the areas of consultancy, professional development, internships, research and career.
2. c. Offer Lifelong Learning programs such as: Retail Management, Interior Design, Product Design, Jewelry Design, Fashion Management, and Fashion Marketing & Communications.
3. a. Hire well qualified diverse faculty with relevant industry experience
3. b. Utilize best of the breed technology and advanced learning resources that support innovative teaching and learning
3. c. Create Student Centric Environment that promotes Problem Solving, Critical Thinking Skills for Team Work, Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility.
3. d. Identify cultural influences on ethics in fashion.